
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
goodnight my friend
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
now we'll part ways
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
till we meet again
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
aww, damm you
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
ur making me cry
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
):
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
i'll remember you for all of my days
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
fuck, that was good
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
dammit char.
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
hush!!
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
)):
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
it's not funny.
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
i think of the last day of sch in sjc.
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
and the tears.
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
and all the fun we used to have.
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
i can't remember the last day of sjc
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
another day, another time
hope I get to repeat this rhyme
another day, another year
but my friend, i'll still be here
Even though I'll cry, it's still gonna be goodbye.. for now. says:
wow, what's up with me tonight?
I'd do anything to help you to see, I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. says:
my sentiments.

groovy (:
worthy blogs to read:
Local:
- [ x i a x u e ] :D
- pretty smart lady blogger.
- i repeat p r e t t y ! :D
- to people who don't know who she is, I strongly suggest
you update yourself on Local Affairs.